Most executives struggle to get adequate resources for their projects and departments, and to get their ideas accepted by the boards and committees.
- No matter how brilliant proposals and ideas are, if executives do not bring objective evidence, everything can sound flat to skeptical boards.
- Most often, it is not because executives throw in wild ideas without an intuitive grasp of what needs to be done. But sometimes, what seems self-evident to them, is unconvincing to others.
On the other hand, boards of directors and executive committees are selected for their ability to see beyond the ordinary, to sift wheat from chaff, and to demand objective evidence of every assertion.
- The boards have good reasons. With the numerous requests they receive, corporate governance requirements make it necessary to demand data, evidence and methodical approach.
- Increasingly, with so much uncertainty, they realize the onerous responsibility placed on their shoulders.
What this Diagnostic is about
Your board or executive committee will only trust you when you bring objective data laid out methodically to them. Only two kinds of companies do not need to benchmark with their peers. Both kinds decidedly stand out, at the top and bottom.
Of course, you can try making verbal assertions about your beliefs – but would it not be better to back these up with a well formatted, methodically produced report backed by a 5-year research onthe world's top 1,200 companies?
From our research*, here are the top 27 companies in the world with A-Class B2B Networks in 5 key performance categories:
If your company is not among them – then you should consider benchmarking your B2B Network using this diagnostic tool-kit.
Options to suit your needs
Make use of the state-of-the-art tool kit at your disposal. For business executives who want to enhance their credibility by using methodical fact-based approach to convincing the boards, we offer four convenient options:
- Short Survey: 25 questions, about 3 minutes to take, instant results, no charge to you
- Medium Survey: 50 questions, about 5 minutes to take, instant result, cost $19
- Long Survey: 100 questions about 10-15 minutes to take, instant results, cost $49
- Customized Diagnostic: Please contact us for a confidential discussion
Obviously, the results will be more accurate for longer surveys, but the short one is quite useful for an initial benchmark. This may be sufficient for your current needs.
Why do benchmarking?
- To prove to the board or executive committee what you have been telling them.
- To get more resources for your projects and department.
- To know the areas of strength that can be leveraged in business strategy and spread across the organization methodically.
- To uncover any areas of hidden weaknesses to be aware of them, and strengthen these if necessary.
- To benchmark your company against your peers in supply chain management and B2B Network strength.
Need more information?
If you want to review our credentialsor testimonials, feel free to browse this website and our other websites. Alternatively, Contact Us for a confidential discussion:
* The full methodology and results are available in the book "The 5-Star Business Network"